For generations, Polynesians have squeezed nectar from the ava puhi bulb directly onto their hair to wash and condition it. Today, Epoch brings you Ava puhi moni Conditioner for smooth, shiny, healthy looking hair.
Nu Skin donates $0.25 from every Epoch product sale to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.
- Contains the true extract from the bulb-like flower cluster of ava puhi, the same extract used by Polynesians for centuries to soften and condition the hair.
- Ethnobotanical conditioner adds body and shine while making your hair soft and easy to manage.
- Safe for colored or chemically treated hair.
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist tested.
- $0.25 from each Ava puhi moni Conditioner goes to assist various cultures and projects through the Force for Good Campaign, which assists various cultures and projects around the world.
After using Epoch. Ava puhi moni Shampoo and Light Conditioner, apply Epoch. Ava puhi moni Conditioner to hair. Allow several minutes to condition the hair depending upon your needs. Rinse thoroughly.
Water (Aqua) , Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Polydecene, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Avapuhi (Zingiber zerumbet) Extract, Panthenol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenalkonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.