For generations, Polynesians have squeezed nectar from the ava puhi bulb directly onto their hair to wash and condition it. Today, Epoch brings you Ava puhi moni Conditioner for smooth, shiny, healthy looking hair.
Nu Skin donates $0.25 from every Epoch product sale to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.
- Contains the true extract from the bulb-like flower cluster of ava puhi, the same extract used by Polynesians for centuries to soften and condition the hair.
- Ethnobotanical conditioner adds body and shine while making your hair soft and easy to manage.
- Safe for colored or chemically treated hair.
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist tested.
- $0.25 from each Ava puhi moni Conditioner goes to assist various cultures and projects through the Force for Good Campaign, which assists various cultures and projects around the world.
Best for long, curly, very dry, thick, or chemically treated hair. After shampooing with a HairFitness Shampoo, work a liberal amount of conditioner into hair with fingertips. Leave in for two to three minutes depending on conditioning needs. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual. Use daily or alternate with Weightless Conditioner as needed.
Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Panthenol, Structured Wheat Hydrocolloid Complex*, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Hydroxypropyl Polysiloxane, Sodium PCA, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Honeysuckle (Lonicera Caprifolium) Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.?
*Ceregen, an exclusive Nu Skin ingredient.