You’ll enjoy a smooth, close, comfortable shave with Epoch Everglide. Its rich lather cushions skin against the harsh effects of everyday shaving with mullein, a botanical that grows in the American Southwest and has been used by Native Americans for its soothing properties.
Nu Skin donates $0.25 from every Epoch product sale to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.
- Unisex formula.
- Rich gel provides a full lather and smooth glide for your razor.
- Soothing formula feels good on skin.
- Rinses thoroughly/won't clog razor.
- Beneficial to all skin types.
Contains no CFCs.
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist Tested.
- $0.25 from each shave gel sold goes toward the Force for Good campaign, which assists various cultures and projects around the world.
- Product Container- Everglide Foaming Shave Gel comes in a unique non-aerosol, balloon filled bottle. It starts with a PET plastic bottle (recyclable) that is pleated and fitted with a valve. The bottle is inserted into a rubber sleeve, placed in an outer container made from recyclable plastic then filled with product. The contents are injected under pressure, which expands the bottle and stretches the rubber sleeve. The rubber's propensity to contract provides the pressure to produce the spray.
Gently massage a small amount of gel with your damp palms to form a full lather. Shave as usual. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Water (Aqua), Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Isopentane, Sorbitol, Ceteth-2, Mullein (Verbascum Thapsus) Extract, Isobutane, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose, PEG-14M, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.