While shea butter drenches the hair with lipids that mimic natural oils, meadowfoam repairs damage and prevents breaking and weakening so your hair behaves, feels, and looks like younger, shinier hair in just seven days.
- Seals the cuticle with a low pH formula for superior shine and increased moisture retention.
- Repairs the outer shaft of the hair to restore youthful softness and smoothness.
- Drenches the hair with lipids that mimic natural oils.
- Improves the look and feel of damaged hair for visibly younger, healthier looking hair in just seven days when used as part of a system.
After shampooing, work evenly into wet hair with fingertips, paying special attention to ends or damaged areas. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, start with Balancing Shampoo or Moisturizing Shampoo.
- Shea Butter—mimics hair lipids and fills in cracks in the cuticles to increase hair strength.
- Meadowfoam—provides volume without weighing down hair. Helps hold moisture in the hair shaft, which in turn makes the hair seem fuller.